By Hands Of Tibet
- This listing is for a Tiger wrist mala yoga bracelet with turquoise and black onyx spacers. The center stone in this mala is black onyx, which is a good stone to wear during times of mental or physical stress or bereavement. It is believed to help one make wise decisions and provide mental stamina.
- The black onyx bead is highlighted by two turquoise beads from Nepal. Turquoise carries protective properties that help one wearing it. This mala is made mostly of tiger eye beads, which have beautiful golden bands running through them
- Tiger Eye is the stone His Holiness the Dalai Lama uses for his meditation and it is no wonder. Tiger Eye is a powerful stone that that can help to release fear and anxiety as well as bring balance and harmony. Bead size: 8mm There are 21 beads. Adjustable to fit most wrist size How to adjust the bracelet:
- 1. Hold the mala with the knots at the top. Use thumb and forefinger from each hand to hold beads on either side of the knots. (Left hand hold bead on left, right hand hold bead on right) 2. Pull hands apart and away from the knots. You can pull pretty hard!
- 3. To tighten, pull small beads at the end of the string. Prayer Mala or beads are usually used by Buddhists around the world, especially in Tibet, Nepal and India and used for meditation, counting mantras, and prostration. Malas are worn on the left wrist while not in use.
- Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.9 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- ASIN: B017LRFUT0
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 5, 2015
- Average Customer Review: – 11 ratings