- Singing Bowl Nepal is the authentic Handicraft Manufacturer, Wholeseller and retailer of Handicraft from Nepal
- High Quality Bell and Dorje
- The bell is about 7″ high, weight 450 grams
- Set includes a bell, a dorje (vajra) and Sticker.
- Made Of Brass and 7 Auspicious Metal.
The dorje and bell are the primary ritual tools of Tibetan Buddhism. Always kept together they represent many layers of intricate symbolism and meaning and are used in almost all Tibetan ritual ceremonies, chanting and magical operations. The dorje and bell represent the masculine and feminine principles in the cosmos and in the individuals energy body. The dorje is always held in the right hand and the bell in the left as these are the sides of the right and left channels in the body. The bell is about 7 inches high. Quality Tibetan style bronze, made in Nepal.
Height : 7 inch.
Diameter : 3.7 inch.
Weight : 450 grams Bell Only, 650gms including a dorje (vajra) and Sticker.
Made Of : Brass and 7 Auspicious Metal.