By Hands Of Tibet
- This listing is for a blue embedded yak bone Tibet healing Wrist mala Braclet. Each embedded yak bone beads measures 7mm. The beads are sourced in Nepal and handmade by Hands Of Tibet team with love.
- Prayer Mala or beads are usually used by Buddhists around the world, especially in Tibet, Nepal and India and used for meditation, counting mantras, and prostration. Malas are worn on the left wrist while not in use.
- Suggested Mantras for this mala “Om Muni Muni Maha Muni ye soha” To Lord Buddha Shakyamuni “Om Tare Turi Tutari Turi Soha” To White Tara “Tayatha Om Pekatse Pekatse Maha Pekatse Raza Samu Gati Soha” To medicine Buddha.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.04 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01685XHDC
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 3, 2015
- Average Customer Review: 170 ratings