This gem, the sequel to The Dalai Lama’s Little Book of Inner Peace, contains the essence of the Dalai Lama’s teachings on life and death. Think of this as the essential guide to both living and dying well from one of the most important spiritual teachers of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Among the topics covered are:
• Contentment, Joy and Living Well
• Facing Death and Dying
• Dealing with Anger and Emotion
• Compassion–the Basis for Human Happiness
• Giving and Receiving
This charming packaged is designed for the busy person who is always on the go: a small format, flapped paperback that will easily fit in a purse, backpack, or briefcase.
About the Author
Tenzin Gyatos, His Holines the XIV Dalai Lama, is the exiled spiritual leader of the Tibetan people. He is widely rrecognized as an advocate of world peace and has received many honors, including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989.
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing (April 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1571746285
- ISBN-13: 978-1571746283
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: – 17 customer reviews