- Traditionally, prayer flags come in sets of five: one in each of five colors. The five colors are arranged from left to right in a specific order: blue, white, red, green, and yellow. The five colors represent the five elements and the Five Pure Lights.
- Traditionally, prayer flags are used to promote peace, compassion, strength, and wisdom.
- By hanging flags in high places the Lung ta will carry the blessings depicted on the flags to all beings. As wind passes over the surface of the flags, which are sensitive to the slightest movement of the wind, the air is purified and sanctified by the mantras.
- According to traditional belief, because the symbols and mantras on prayer flags are sacred, they should be treated with respect. They should not be placed on the ground or used on clothing. Old prayer flags should be burned.
- Print design may vary slightly from the pictured images due to handcrafted manufacturing
VIBRANT COLORS: Comes in set of five colors that symbolizes Sky (Blue), Air (White), Fire (Red), Water (Green) and Earth (Yellow) SYMBOLS AND PRAYERS: Denotes Wisdom, Fortune, Long Life and Good Health INDOOR AND OUTDOOR DECORATION: Great for Indoor and Outdoor Home Garden Decorations and Altar Accessories HANDCRAFT: Well Craft Frayed Edges and Loose Threads Design to Ensure Gradual Disintegration and Wear in the Wind over the Years SPIRITUAL VIBE: Used as a Medium to Spread Vibration of Love, Compassion and Good Wishes to All Beings
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 2.5 x 0.9 inches
Item Weight: 1.6 ounces