by Mudra Crafts
- This Tibetan bell and Dorje set is made from copper alloy in the Himalayan region of Nepal. A tri-color wooden prayer beads mala with a Mandala charm is included. Small Bell Diameter: 2.5 Inches; Height: About 5 Inches; Medium Bell: 3.25 Inches; Height: About 5.75 Inches; Large Bell: about 3.5 W x 6 inches H; Extra Large Bell: Diameter: 4.5 Inches; Height: About 8 Inches;The writings in the bell might vary due to the handmade nature.
- VERSATILE BELL- It can be a yoga and meditation bell, hotel bell, desk bell for your home or office, sound therapy instrument, music instrument, a hand bell for a class room or even a mass, a shelf or home decoration, altar accessory, ritual item, or even a dinner bell to bring everyone in your household to the table.
- Many ways to use it: You can shake the hand bell to make a soothing sound or use the Dorje to strike the bell in a traditional Tibetan way. It can also be played like a singing bowl by rubbing the wooden striker along the edge of the bell to resonate a delicate and inspirational sound.
- NOT MASS PRODUCED and ANTIQUE DESIGNED BELL- The blemishes on the bell give the set an appearance of great age and an exotic Bohemian feel. We also own the brand, Hinky Imports, which is the earliest importer of Tibetan bell and Dorjes in the American market. Our history and expertise guarantee you the best price and impeccable quality;
- Every Tingsha set is packed with a Mudra Crafts box; Mudra Crafts is a registered and approved brand with the USPTO. Mandala Crafts is the owner and the only distributor. We offer a 30-day no questions asked money back warranty for our Tingsha cymbals.